Billy Milam joined Hire Dynamics as Chief Executive Officer in October 2019 to lead the company into its next phase of growth. Hire Dynamics is a staffing and recruiting firm based in Atlanta, with offices throughout 9 states, providing talent for logistics/e-commerce, manufacturing, contact/call centers and office/professional. Since beginning, he led the company through a major acquisition, and Hire Dynamics has launched an aggressive market expansion into the southwestern region of the US.
Billy is a graduate of Clemson University where he earned a degree in Architecture, followed by an MBA from the University of South Carolina. He had a 22-year career at RaceTrac, working his way from an analyst in the real estate department to holding the role of President or Chief Operating Officer from 2012 until September of 2019.
Billy is a servant leader, who believes that the people of Hire Dynamics are our competitive advantage. Billy was named a “2020 Most Admired CEO” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, a 2021 Glassdoor CEO of the year (ranking 35th out of more than 1.5 million CEOs as rated by their employees) . In addition, he has been named to the Staffing Industry Analyst, “Staffing 100” – a list of the industry’s most influential leaders.
Billy’s past and current board positions include:
- Board Member, National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) 2017-2020; elected to the Executive Committee of the Board in April of 2019
- Coca-Cola Retail Advisory Council 2014-2018
- NACS Research Committee 2012-2019
- Presenter at the NACS State of The Industry in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019
- Active member of the Young President’s Organization (YPO) 2013-Present
- Selected as one of Atlanta’s Most Influential Leaders, Atlanta Magazine 2019 and 2020
Billy and his wife, Pam, have three children. Billy enjoys playing golf with his son Will, cheering on the Clemson Tigers and attending cheerleading performances to watch his daughters, Macie and Madison.